miSecureMessages Celebrates Six Years of Secure Texting, along with New Server Version 6.5!
McFarland, WI – The 1Call Division of AMTELCO is pleased to announce that miSecureMessages is celebrating six years of secure texting and messaging. Since being introduced in February 2011, miSecureMessages has continued to be vital to maintaining Protected Health Information (PHI), ensuring healthcare organizations meet and HITECH regulations.
In addition, the new miSecureMessages Server Version 6.5 introduces a number of new features, including:
- Performance improvements to increase the app and server speed
- Easier registration for users, helping them start sending secure messages sooner
- Enhanced administrative permission options, reducing the labor required to manage miSecureMessges
- Additional canned response options for groups or departments
- Added reports for system administrators
- Adjustable time zone for reporting
- Custom app menu links
AMTELCO President Tom Curtin said, “miSecureMessages was a unique product when it was first introduced, and has grown exponentially since that time! We are continuing to add more and more healthcare organizations to our list of miSecureMessages users, helping them ensure compliance.”